- Tearm & Condition
Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement") which govern your access and use of our online platform through which counselling may be provided.
All clients must read and accept the following terms and condition before availing our services.
1. Clients who come in late for the appointment will get only the remaining time of the session. The payment will remain that of one hour.
2. In case, the client wants to extend their session, the extension is subject to availability of the psychologist. If the client needs more than 10-15 minutes of the next session, this is subject to additional charges, as per session rates.
3. IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE OR IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING HARMING YOURSELF OR OTHERS OR IF YOU FEEL THAT ANY OTHER PERSON MAY BE IN ANY DANGER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CALL THE EMERGENCY SERVICE NUMBER AND NOTIFY THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES. SEEK IMMEDIATE IN PERSON ASSISTANCE. THE PLATFORM IS NOT DESIGNED FOR USE IN ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED CASES AND THE COUNSELORS CANNOT PROVIDE THE ASSISTANCE REQUIRED IN ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED CASES.
THE PLATFORM IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE PROVISION OF CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS REQUIRING AN IN-PERSON EVALUATION AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE IT IF YOU NEED ANY OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION
4. It is important to note that Pious Vision is not a crisis intervention centre and therefore does not provide any emergency services.
5. We do not provide services to anyone below the age of 18 / who is not an Adult as defined by Indian Laws. Clients are expected to avail the services only if they are adults and they will be fully responsible for their actions. In case of a minor, we need consent from parents or guardians for further proceeding.
6. Confidentiality is our first priority. We will not share any information with anyone.
7. If needed, we will discuss aspects of our work in supervision with another qualified clinical psychologist, but your identity will remain confidential.
8. If required, we may contact another medical professional or emergency contact, if we find you are likely to cause serious injury to yourself or to others.
9. In case of emergency, obtain IN-PERSON help from a doctor or medical professional.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
All applicable payments should be made prior to availing Pious Vision services. The client session booking will not be confirmed until the payment is received by Pious Vision. Fee applicable will be for a single session.
We would request the client to book services after due consideration & assurance. We request you to make payments once you are reasonably sure of being able to avail our services. We do not have a refund policy for the payment once paid. We request you to read our policy before availing our services.
We reserve the right to cancel the appointment of a client with an expert on a specific situation. In that case, we will appoint or schedule the next appointment as per availability. If the next available slot is not available within 2 weeks, payment will be refunded to the same account. If the client cancels the appointment, we will deduct the service charge and the rest of the amount will be refunded.
This is applicable to the services opted by the client. Your patience is highly appreciated