Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapeutic treatment that helps people learn how to identify and change destructive or disturbing thought patterns that have a negative influence on behaviour and emotions.
Training By : Dr Kumud Srivastava, Dr Natasha, Ashish Pandey
What is CBT?
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is a structured, goal-oriented type of psychotherapy (talk therapy). CBT helps us become aware of inaccurate or negative thinking so we can view challenging situations more clearly and respond to them more effectively.
What will you learn?
▪ Candidates enrolling in this course will learn how to become aware of and adjust negative patterns, which can help you reframe your thinking or of your clients.
▪ You will also learn coping skills for dealing with different problems.
▪ It focuses on how your thoughts, beliefs and attitudes affect your feelings and actions.
▪ You will learn how to assess client needs, develop treatment plans, and deliver CBT therapy in an effective and efficient way.
What Will you get?
▪ Bachelor’s students in the field of psychology
▪ Masters students in the field of psychology
▪ Professionals working in the field of counselling and mental health.
Pious vision is dedicated to the field of mental health and community well-being. Through this programme, we aim to train more and more candidates to contribute to this field and create a different outlook towards life. Your full dedication and discipline will make you learn better.
▪ Dr Kumud Shrivastava
▪ Ashish Pandey
▪ Dr Natasha
▪ Pallavi Mishra
▪ Kiran Shukla
▪ Guest Faculty
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapeutic treatment tha...
Dr Kumud Srivastava, Dr Natasha, Ashish Pandey